Usually i can play everyday, except sth. unexpected prevents this

Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?:
I speak english fluently

---------------------------------

2. SYSTEM INFORMATION

Internet Connection Type and Reliability :
DSL 16000 very Reliable

Computer Specifications (specs) :
i5 2500k , 16 GB Ram, GeForce 560 Ti (Twin Frozr II)

Working Microphone:
Yes

Speed test results (use http://www.speedtest.net/ and select Paris server):
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3588379322

----------------------------------

3. CHARACTER AND INGAME INFORMATION

Talent Builds; Main & Off spec (if you have anything viable):
Milkhoof

Explain your choice of Professions:
Enchanting : Cause of the Ringenchants, Leatherworking for Drums

Screenshot (Character Pane, the window which shows Items + Stats. and UI):
http://imgur.com/Ml7GVQf

What kind of attunements does your character have? And what will you do in order to get the attunements you'd need?:
After talking to Neurodrive about your lack on resto shamans i leveled a shaman to lvl 70.
Since classic (retail) i played a restoration druid, in BC(retail) my twink became a resto shaman so i know all the content including sunwell as a Healer. I enjoy playing shaman again.
I became lvl 70 like 2 weeks ago and farmed reputation with dungeons to get acces on heroics and enchants.
For BT my next step is to get the Q from SSC for killing Alar, i also need to kill kael'thas and lady vashj for MH.

Previous guilds (if applicable) and why you left:
I didnt had any guild on this server,

Classic(retail) : My guild was " Ancient" , after AQ40 i swiched to Eternity
Burning Crusade : Some Members of Eternity and Ancient founded a new guild called Inrage.
that was my last rading guild. (Eu-Nozdormu)

I found an old Kalegcos fight movie of my guild:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz9InJt5ivk

I am the druid, kaiiy. (Tank on this movie)

4. Class Knowledge

Tell us about your class, and how do you play it? (include relevant stats and priorities):
About the shaman i like most that hes quite flexible as a supporter, ofc he can go melee or elemental but even in his healer role he is flexible in group healing or single target. Of course he is not that strong in single target healing like a priest or a paladin but still good. His strength is the group healing, especially in BT and Sunwell the shaman becomes the best healer in my opinion.

Since classic i played a restoration druid, in BC my twink became a resto shaman so i know all the content including sunwell as a Healer. I enjoy playing shaman again.

What i dont like about a shaman is that i dont have any healing over time spell (i dont count the totem)
But maybe thats just because i always played a Tree :D

As a resto shaman im basically spamming chain heal (downranked to rank 4 atm) all the time except i have to heal hard on a single target, keeping up earth shield on the tank, water shield on me, and using the right totems to support my group. Bloodlust ofc.

The important stats are a little different to mine atm. i have to set other priorities.
The later the content goes, stacking haste will be the best option for a resto shaman to benefit most from chainheal.
Of course BH will always be strong, but even without gemming BH and MP5 you will have very good stats on these with BT/SW gear.

How would you describe yourself as a raider, what do you value in a good raiding member?:
Im a dedicated Healer who wants to clear all content.
I learn very fast but im a very patient guy.

Why do you raid? What strifes you?:
Im always motivated to make progress on new Bosses.
Farming content is not really that exciting but neccesary, thats why you should to have a great community that makes yourself feel comfortable.

5. Motivation

Why do you wish to join Revenants?:
I want to play the content of TBC again and you seem to be an ambitious raiding guild.

What are your expectations from us?:
Im expecting active players with the same attitude as me when it comes to raiding.
A mature behaviour and a lot of fun.

Why should Revenants Pick you to join our roster?:
I'm always 100 percent motivated to make progress, further on im a very social guy ,
always friendly , experienced, reliable and active player

6. Raiding Experience

Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft, if yes, which expansion(s)?:
I played all the content until Cataclysm, i quit when wotlk ended

Go through and describe in depth your PvE experience in TBC and other expansions if relevant:
Classic : Everything down, except Kel Thuzad
Burning Crusade : Everything down including sunwell (pre nerf!)
Wotlk : Everything clear

Tell us of a memorable progress fight, and how your group built the strategy around it.:
i think my Favourite Bossfight of all time is C'thun.
in these days the fight was absolutely revolutionary and very fun to play although it was hard as hell.
We wanted many mages to counterspell the channeling tentacles, at the same time it was a little bit lucky how long we needed to get into the "weakness phase" cause you didnt knew who was sent into cthuns stomage to get dps on the flesh tentacles.

If you still got them, post a screenshot from some progress you made in retail TBC:
http://www.pirmer.de/inrage/clansphere/templates/inRage/images/news_images/muru_full.jpg

What is the reason for you to play on this private server? :
Im tired of retail, i quit after wotlk cause the game wasnt the same game i enjoyed playing for so many years.

----------------------------------

7. OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION

This is your chance to impress us; write about your character, yourself,your unyielding dedication towards endgame PvE or anything you find relevant for us to know :
A little bit about myself, im studying "Process Engineering" since 2 years, very complicated but interesting.
I also play Battlefield 4, Dota2 and Fifa 14.

I would be very interested of becoming a part of your guild and fight the upcoming tasks with you. Further on im looking for a nice community,in my eyes this is the best motivation you can have as a player. I know it will take a little time until i will be ready to help you but in my optinion its worth it to look at the player first and not the character.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don\'t Know
Saturday -> Don\'t Know
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Revenants Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: