1.PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name:
Eoin

Age/Sex:
24 Male

Nationality:
Scottish

When can you play:
Im a student on holiday till october so anytime :P haha, apart from friday or sat, sadly my gf would never allow that lol

Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?:
Yip :)

---------------------------------

2. SYSTEM INFORMATION

Internet Connection Type and Reliability :
Fiber optics and yes

Computer Specifications (specs) :
Not 100% sure what youd want here but if you could let me know id be happy to say but the computer is pretty new and runs without problems

Working Microphone:
Yes

Speed test results (use http://www.speedtest.net/ and select Paris server):
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3610625404

----------------------------------

3. CHARACTER AND INGAME INFORMATION

Talent Builds; Main & Off spec (if you have anything viable):
Combat rogue, not really much else to say to it haha, pretty simple and normal build

Explain your choice of Professions:
Eng for the goggles and for bombs, LW for drums and craftable gear

Screenshot (Character Pane, the window which shows Items + Stats. and UI):
http://i58.tinypic.com/9lj50l.jpg

What kind of attunements does your character have? And what will you do in order to get the attunements you'd need?:
SSC/TK and i am ready to kill winterchill for BT

Previous guilds (if applicable) and why you left:
SCCC is the only raid guild i have been with since joining this server and have been with them for 5 months. The reason im looking for a new guild is because recently there has been a falling out with an officer in my guild who left and took players with him and tried to break up the guild. He took about 8 players with him to balance and asked me to join him there. The way he did it was not right at all and i dont want to follow someone that has those morals so i have stuck with my guild as i am a loyal player. The GM has now left alone with the only remaining officer and we no longer raid and that is why i am applying here now. We had cleared 5/6 in ssc and got vashj to 20% and were 3/4 TK.

4. Class Knowledge

Tell us about your class, and how do you play it? (include relevant stats and priorities):
As a rogue i cant bring much to a raid apart from good DPS which i do every raid. I am always in the top dpsers, beating mages and locks, i have been asked many times from many players how i do so much dps and even recently we cleared 5/6 in ssc in 1 night and i finished second in overall dps just behind a lock, which i think is good considering the amount of aoe the other classes get to do in clearing that place. What i can also bring to a raid is good knowledge, loyalty, hard working, attendance and you dont ever have to worry about me. I learn fast and always do my own preparation before a raid to know what i am doing. I am open to advice because i only want to get better so when people have it i want it for sure but it doesnt seem to happen because i always perform very well and i am happy for you to ask people i have raided with or my current GM to this fact. I will also never be a problem, i dont get into arguments, i dont fight with people and i do what is best for the guild always.

How would you describe yourself as a raider, what do you value in a good raiding member?:
I would say i am reliable, i will sign up to every raid and turn up to everyone unless theres a big reason i cant. I love raiding and dont want to miss a night of it tbh, its the reason i play this game. What i value is someone who listens, tries their best, uses all their consumables and learns from mistakes and from what they are told.

Why do you raid? What strifes you?:
Well tbh i just really enjoy it. I enjoy going into a place with 24 other people and working together to kill bosses. Im not after loot though it is a nice extra, im here to kill bosses and enjoy clearing things and getting that achievement from doing it. I spent the last 5 months with my guild and got 3 pieces of loot, i think that shows loot doesnt drive me :P

5. Motivation

Why do you wish to join Revenants?:
From what i have heard you are good guys that raid well, sadly i dont know any of you but would be good to change that Happy
im just looking for regular raiders that i can raid with and try and earn my way into becoming part of the core.

What are your expectations from us?:
For a chance to prove myself good enough to be part of your core raiding group and there for every raid.

Why should Revenants Pick you to join our roster?:
you will never have a problem with me, i will raid regular and well and i will be happy to learn and improve to the maximum.

6. Raiding Experience

Have you ever played retail World of Warcraft, if yes, which expansion(s)?:
Vanilla, TBC, Wotlk, a little cata but hardly any

Go through and describe in depth your PvE experience in TBC and other expansions if relevant:
So my experience in wow would be i never raided in vanilla but i have gone back and cleared ZA and molten core. I started raiding in TBC, joined a small guild that were working on Gruul and stuck with them to become one of the top guilds in the server and finished with killing 4 bosses in sunwell. I played with the same guild in wotlk where we cleared all the content from the first patch but after that i gave up as the expansion was too easy and it was too easy to get gear, i was all epic in a month and that killed it for me because i prefer to earn it. Since being on this server i have spent the last 5 months with SCCC and have cleared 5/6 SSC and 3/4 TK always being one of the top performers.

Tell us of a memorable progress fight, and how your group built the strategy around it.:
Vashj is a fight i always enjoyed, we split the areas into groups to deal with the elementals and the cores, while have others in the middle to deal with striders and elites. I was the lock that kited the striders which i always enjoyed and when we finally got her down it was a great feeling.

If you still got them, post a screenshot from some progress you made in retail TBC:
http://i58.tinypic.com/r7n71k.jpg

What is the reason for you to play on this private server? :
ive had a long break from wow and tbh i will never go back to paying for wow now as i feel they have destroyed it but my brother told me about this server and so i thought id give it a go and now i have lost many hours to it :P haha

----------------------------------

7. OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION

This is your chance to impress us; write about your character, yourself,your unyielding dedication towards endgame PvE or anything you find relevant for us to know :
m happy to sit out and fight for my spot but my goal is to be a regular raider in the core group. Right now im one of the first people invited to every raid and id like to end up being that with you guys. I also have a t5 mage and a Restro shammy at 1900BH which im happy to raid with and help out but i would like to keep my rogue as my main.
I know i might sound like im over confident at bits and thats not the kinda player i am but as a rogue i feel i have to prove that i am better than the average and i will bring more than average dps because the game has plenty of rogues, i have to stand out. Everything i have said is true and id be happy for anyone i have played with to verify that.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 1x a Month
Saturday -> 1x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Revenants Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: